Monday, January 5, 2009
Christmas in New Mexico
Well we sure did not have the cold and snow like home but we did have a grand time. Lewy, Jessica, Eli, John and his girlfriend Tanja were all here for Christmas. It was a special one as last year we were in the hospital with Megan. But it was a great year and everything is good to go. We enjoyed them all especially Eli, he had a grand old time. He rode the Bobcat (skid steer), drove grandpa's truck, learned how to put the key in the ignition, rode his first horse and played and loved on everyone. Lewy put up an electric fence in our bottom 17 acres so we put the horses down there. John started to put up a pipe fence around the corrals, we did general clean up of trash. Hey they wanted something to do so I put them to work. Jessica set us up with quick books so she can keep me out of trouble with the tax man. I can tell you that after a week with them all being gone, I truly miss them very much. I especially miss having my breakfast with Eli at 5:00 am.
Megan and I hope you New Year is bright, healthy and truly happy.
